Thursday 22 October 2009

Interview a fan

Sam Dunstan

Where did you first hear of Petrabox?
“They played at a local rock night called plugged that is held every month at a venue called the Parr hall”.

What other mainstream music do you listen too?
“The Killers, Bloc Party and Kings of Leon are some of my favourites currently in the charts. Petrabox are quite similar to all of these. Maybe that’s why I took a liking to them”.

Would you recommend Petrabox to a friend?
“Yeh, I guess so. There music is really catchy and the recordings on their MySpace sound very professional”.

What do you like about Petrabox?
“When I saw them live, there stage presence was really good and they seemed like they have been doing it for years even though they are all teenagers. There songs are very similar to what I’m into and there also really catchy. When I listen to one I can’t get it out of my head all day!”

Where do you see Petrabox in 5 years time?
“I don’t really know. I think they could possibly be very successful because of the very likeable songs they have produced and because of their whole image.

Would you watch a music video produced for Petrabox?
“Yes, most probably. I have looked on websites such as YouTube and there are only live recordings of them, so a music video would be a huge hit for Petrabox such as me”.
What is your favourite Petrabox song?

“I really like ‘Practise Makes Perfect’ and ‘Jimmy Go Home’. I’ve listened to most of their songs on MySpace and when I’ve seen them live and those two songs are just so happy and catchy!”

No comments: